Shipment Claims T&C
Shipment Claims T&C
1. Delicare service does not cover shipping service normally. If the products are missing and we found out that the delivery team is responsible for the loss after a month of investigation, they will have to compensate triple the freight fee for the loss goods or the value of the lost goods or a maximum compensation of RM100.00, whichever is lower as the final compensation amount.
2. If Users choose the surcharged Delicare service, the team which is responsible for the lost goods in the shipping process , after the one-month investigation, will make reasonable compensation for the value of the lost goods (maximum compensation amount is RM1000) (excluding the purchasing process service fee, oversea transportation fee, surcharge fee, domestic transportation fee, package value-added fee, etc.).
Terms and Conditions for Claims on Shipping
A) Damaged packaging or delivery of wrong quantity
1. Any claims for compensation after the Users have signed and received the products without any complaint will not be considered.
2. Upon arrival of the goods, if there is any defect, the goods must be unpacked, weighed, photographed and archived on the spot. The abnormal features shall be noted in the signature column. Users shall inform and give feedback to customer service within 24 hours. Any delay will not be accepted.
3. To claim the compensation, Users are required to provide the following information within one week so that the assistant can arrange the claiming process. Late delivery of information will not be accepted.
- actual picture of receiving goods (outer box and goods)
- actual weight of the receiving goods
- name of goods, certified value of goods (goods invoice or purchase voucher), number of goods.
4. If the packaging is in good condition when receiving but the number of pieces is lesser after unpacking, we will not make any compensation.
5. Other non-claimable circumstances are:
- Our Company will not intervene if the goods found are contraband. If the User conceals the report and the goods are confiscated by the relevant authorities or investigated for legal liabilities, the User shall bear all the liabilities.
- The Users shall bear all the responsibilities caused by false declaration or the contraband leading to all/partial return/deduction of the goods for export or fail to pass through customs clearance /additional charges added; No refund of the freight;
- At the same time, our Company will consider blacklisting the User if the recidivism rate is too high or common.
• Sensitive items
Users shall bear their own risks. Our Company shall adopt a disclaimer and shall not be liable if the items are detained or confiscated by customs or lost.
• If the goods are fragile, the responsibility to strengthen the packaging lies with the manufacturer. The Users can later require the wooden rack service and fragile label service which can reduce the risk of damage during shipping. In the event of any unfortunate damage during the shipping process, we will not accept it. Please bear your own risks.
• If Users choose to repack the products, we will not be liable for the loss amount of products during shipping. This is because before the goods are processed by our company, there may be other factors that lead to the shortage. For example: seller miscalculated the number of goods, the goods had lost during express delivery before arriving at our warehouse and so on.
6. Our Company may conduct investigation immediately after receiving the feedback from Users. If the goods can be searched and obtained afterwards, they will be sent back to Users as soon as possible. If it cannot be found after one month, we shall pay three times the freight cost for the lost goods or the value of the lost goods or a maximum compensation of RM100.00, whichever is lower as the final compensation amount, whereas for the Delicare service user, we shall pay the cost of the lost goods (maximum compensation amount RM1000) to the Users (excluding commission for purchasing service fee, extra service charges, cross-border freight fee, domestic transportation fee, parcel value-added fee, etc.).
7. Our Company will compensate for all the claims after completing the necessary investigation procedures which show that we are at fault. We will compensate Users by adding reasonable compensation sum into their E-wallet.
B) Delivery of wrong goods
1. If the Users realized that the goods do not belong to them after signing and receiving the goods, please contact our customer service within 24 hours. The goods shall be packed as the original package of how it delivered at the first place.
2. Our company shall arrange to send the original goods to the Users within two week and retrieve the wrong delivered parcels.
3. Our Company would compensate Users triple the delivery fee or the value of the lost goods or maximum compensation of RM100.00, whichever is lower as final amount of compensation, if there are any losses caused by the wrong delivered goods. As for the Delicare service user, a reasonable sum of compensation for the cost of goods paid (maximum compensation amount is RM1000) shall be provided (excluding handling fee, cross-border freight fee, domestic transportation fee, package value-added fee, etc.).
4. The additional transportation costs incurred due to the replaced/wrong delivered parcels will be borne by our Company.
5. Our Company will compensate for all reasonable claims after completing the necessary investigation procedures which show that we are at fault. We will compensate Users by adding reasonable compensation sum into their E-wallet.
C) Force Majeure factors
1. Our Company shall not be liable for any goods delayed, lost or destroyed due to any force majeure factors. Specific irresistible factors include: weather factors, earthquake, flood, fire, customs detention, temporary change of shipping plan of the ship/airline, etc.
2. In case of any shortage or damage of the goods in the shipping process due to external factors such as rats or customs detention, our Company will not be liable for any loss or damage of the goods.
D) Our Company shall not be liable if there is any loss, shortage, damage or delay of goods during delivery after carrying out an investigation which shows that it is not under our responsibility. Besides that, indirect losses and expected benefits will not be covered by our Company.
E) Our Company hereby reserves the rights to interpret and settle all claims and the aforesaid decision shall be final and binding on the Users.